As many of you know, I keep an annual reading tally. I thought I would post what I read in March so you could all see where my head has been. This year's reading has been off to a slow start compared to last year's 120 books.
March (total page count 1,106 )
1. Maiden Voyage by Denton Welch (fiction) 303 pages.
2. Robert Duncan in San Francisco by by Michael Rumaker (nonfiction) 146 pages.
3. Life on Mars by Tracy K. Smith (poetry) 75 pages.
4. The Valley of the Upper Yellowstone by Charles W. Cook (nonfiction) 79 pages.
5. Self-Portrait in Crayon by Allison Benis White (poetry) 64 pages.
6. Meadowlands by Louise Gluck (poetry) 62 pages.
7. The Folded Leaf by William Maxwell (fiction) 271 pages.
8. Lent with Evelyn Underhill ed. G.P. Mellick Belshaw (nonfiction) 106 pages.